Monday, September 24, 2012

Whoops...

Hey there, everybody!


Whoops, I did it again, didn't I? I definitely meant to blog Thursday night, but time completely got away from me. I apologize! As I edge towards the middle of the semester and the opening of the play, my schedule gets crazier and crazier, so I'm generally lucky if I have time to stop and breath... But I am determined not to neglect this blog!

This week is going to be a teensy Pinterest post since I'm in such a hurry! (In all honesty, I should definitely be studying for my EDU 150 test right now... EH, IT CAN WAIT!) It's a complete mix up of stuff, so enjoy!



That's just a few of the things I'm totally gaga over right now! I'm sorry for the short post, but it just can't be helped this week. :( I promise to try to make up for it soon!

Speaking of soon, I've got a couple of things lined up for the next few weeks, if I can get the time. My play opens in a little less than two weeks! I'm so excited! :D

Well, with that, I'm off to study for that darn test... See you guys soon! I hope all is going well with you!



No comments:

Post a Comment