Let me start by
....
....
....
That's right! I'm back in school! That meant packing up, then unpacking, decorating, moving everything around constantly until I was finally happy with it, auditioning for this semester's plays, and trying to get myself into the swing of my new schedule.
On a familiar note, my room and its decorations are coming along quite nicely!
I'm quite fond of it. :3 (Recognize anything that ended up on my door instead of my wall? xD)
So, I hope you will forgive me? There may be some virtual puppy dog eyes happening over here. :D I'm slowly going to try to work myself into a schedule that lets me pay equal attention to everything. At the moment, blog updates will probably happen on Thursdays, since I have the least amount of classes then.
Next time I blog, I will be giving you details about the play I'm currently in! In the meantime, what are some of your favorite plays or musicals? Let me know! :D



No comments:
Post a Comment